GFSC Recreational Soccer Programs
Update on Fall 2020 Rec Program due to COVID-19:
Fall 2020 Rec Season Plan (As of Aug 7, 2020)
We will offer a Fall Rec League that will be structured differently than past years to accommodate COVID-19.
- All programs will be trainer led this year.
- The weekly format will be skills and drills (all ages), followed by weekly scrimmages (U6-U18).
- Scrimmage teams will be set weekly by the trainers.
- We are still finalizing the times and locations for this program. We expect them to occur on Saturdays in Flemington between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- U4 session will be 45 minutes each.
- U6-U18 sessions will be 90 min each.
- U4: $120
- U6-U18: $150
- Shin guards are required; soccer cleats are recommended.
- At the start of the season, each player will be given a reversible, washable pinnie that is yours to keep. Plan to bring it each week.
- The Season will run from September 12 through November 21, inclusive of any cancellations due to weather.
U4 through U8
Fall 2020 Birth Year Age Groups
- U8 = 2013, 2014
- U6 = 2015, 2016
- U4 = 2017, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions About Recreational Soccer
(Some of these FAQs are not applicable to the 2020 Fall Season Due to COVID-19. See Fall 2020 details above)