Advanced Total Soccer Coaching
ATSC is confident that with some big and necessary adjustments, closely following guidelines set by the CDC and governor's office, ATSC will be able to run safe programs for your child this summer.
ATSC summer programs are designed to provide 6-14 year old soccer players the opportunity to improve their soccer skills in a fun and safe environment. Our aim is allow players to get thousands of touches throughout the duration of the week in order to allow maximum improvement.
Due to covid-19, ATSC have made some big changes to their curriculum in order to provide a safe environment, following state guidelines. Our three hour morning program will allow players to work in a comfortable environment whilst building their skills. Our programs will be highly technical, which will allow lots of touches on the ball.
Whilst in Phase 3, participants must maintain social distancing, therefore we have created sessions which will improve and challenge the players, whilst keeping the sessions exciting by adding in competition.
Listed below are some of the technical components that participants may work on during the program:
Dribbling, ball mastery, turning, 1v1 moves, aerial control, juggling, SAQ, fun games and more....
What will programs look like?
ATSC will be firmly following guidelines set by the NJ Governor's office and DOH. Our programs will look and feel different from previous years.
These are some of the changes we are making to create the safest environment-
- Social distancing will be maintained. If for whatever reason, social distancing cannot be maintained, masks will be worn
- Participants will be asked to wear masks to and from their cars During activity, participants will not be required to wear a mask
- Staff members and the participants will wash their hands regularly (if available). Hand sanitizer of at least 60% alcohol will be available. Participants are asked to bring their own personal hand sanitizer too.
- All equipment will be disinfected before and after use.
- Group sizes will be no larger than 10. 1 coach to 9 participants.
- All staff will have their temperature checked daily and questioned daily about any possible Covid 19 symptoms. All parents will be asked to monitor their children and take their temperature in the morning before attending. Should anyone be feeling unwell, or have a temperature of 100.4F or higher, they should not attend.
- 3 hour programs. This means there will be no need for lunch breaks.
- Our staff will have training in running safe programs following the states guidelines. Sports and activities will be adapted in order to maintain social distancing as best as possible
- Equipment will be disinfected before and after use
- Groups will not mix. The coach will remain with the same group throughout the week. No high fives, fist bumps etc.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.